Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
* 2-3 weeks before receiving microblading:
any procedures that can affect achieving best results including Botox, waxing, or chemical peels
* 48 hour before receiving microblading:
No blood thinners including alcohol and avoid use of aggressive skincare product including retinol
* 24 hour before receiving microblading:
No coffee or caffeinated beverages
* Day of microblading appointment:
arrive with no make up on your eyelids or brow area.
* Note: it is not recommended to receive microblading if you are allergic to metal
*Avoid getting the area wet for 10-14 days, which includes keeping your face dry during a shower.
* Don’t wear makeup near your brows for at least one week. This is because the pigments are still settling into the shallow cuts in your skin by the microblading.
* Don’t pick at scabs, tug, peel, or itch the eyebrow area.
* Avoid saunas, swimming, sun and excessive sweating until the area is completely healed.
* Keep your hair away from your brow line.
* Apply the Brow Fairy Elixir twice daily (morning & afternoon) using freshly washed fingertips or cotton swab after blotting clean with Bactine spray.
* Before bed apply less than a pea size amount of Tattoo Goo to each brow after blotting clean with Bactine spray.
* Most importantly keep your brows clean and sterile.
-Bactine Spray can be found at any CVS, Walgreens, or Rite Aid