Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Important pre care instructions to follow prior to your appointment to guarantee beautiful results are as follows:
Things to avoid 48 hours prior to your appointment are blood thinners, such as caffeine. pain meds, coffee, tea, alcohol, waxing your eyebrows, and lamination.
Things to avoid for 4-6 weeks prior to your appointment: direct contact on the brows with any retinol products, vitamin c serums, AHA products, and any other brightening products. You can still use the products listed just please be cautious and avoid the eye brow area. AHA and retinols wont hold the pigment.
Please avoid fish oil pill as well.
6 weeks prior to your appointment please do not get any Botox. It will cause uneven or poor results. When your muscles relax it can make your eyebrows uneven.
Day of microfeathering appointment:
arrive with no make up on your eyelids or brow area.
* Note: it is not recommended to receive microfeathering if you are allergic to metal
*Avoid getting the area wet for 10-14 days, which includes keeping your face dry during a shower.
* Don’t wear makeup near your brows for at least one week. This is because the pigments are still settling into the shallow cuts in your skin by the microblading.
* Don’t pick at scabs, tug, peel, or itch the eyebrow area.
* Avoid saunas, swimming, sun and excessive sweating until the area is completely healed.
* Keep your hair away from your brow line.
* Apply the Brow Fairy Elixir twice daily (morning & afternoon) using freshly washed fingertips or cotton swab after blotting clean with Bactine spray.
* Before bed apply less than a pea size amount of Tattoo Goo to each brow after blotting clean with Bactine spray.
* Most importantly keep your brows clean and sterile.
-Bactine Spray can be found at any CVS, Walgreens, or Rite Aid